巴夏:付款也是兴奋吗?

巴夏:付款也是兴奋吗?

问:好,我知道很多人在经历了与你交流之后,

Oka,y so I know that a lot of people after they experience you and the communications from you,

他们对自己的生活和所能做的事情感到深深的鼓舞和兴奋,

They feel a deep sense of inspiration and excitement about their lives and what they can do.

那相比,比如说有人喜欢画画,

Comparing that to say someone who loves to paint,

但当他们画画的时候,他们会想到他们必须支付的账单或诸如此类的事情。

But while they’re painting they’re thinking about the bills they have to pay or something like that.

巴夏:在那一刻他们没有处在他们的激情之中。

They’re not in their passion they’re not in their passion at that moment.

问:所以你会感受到那种灵感,我们在与你互动后能感受到,那是更高频率的迹象,是吧?

So you would be able to feel that inspired sense that we can feel after interacting with you that would be a true indication of that higher frequency, yes?

巴夏:是的,保持那种状态。

Yes, stay there.

问:好。

Okay.

巴夏:不管你要想什么,

No matter what you have to think of,

你要记住,一切的发生都是最好的安排,

The idea is again you must remember that this all happens in perfect timing,

会有时间,如果考虑账单对你来说很重要,

There will be a time when if it is important for you to ponder the idea of a bill,

它会以一种仍然是你激情的一部分的形式到来,

It will come in the form that is still part of your passion,

它不会让你分心,

It won’t be a distraction,

它不会是不好的体验,

It won’t be a less than experience,

它不会分散你此刻的激情,

It won’t distract you from the passion of the moment,

如果付账真的是你激情必要的一部分,你会找到合适的时间热衷于付款,

You’ll find the right time to be passionate about the idea of paying a bill if that is something that is truly necessary as part of your passion,

所以这些事情是以纯粹的形式到来,

So these things come in pure form.

它们不会阻碍彼此,

They don’t obstruct each other,

它们的相互作用不会对彼此造成破坏,

They don’t interact in a way that is destructive to one another.

它会让你以一种完美的时机出现,会让你以其纯粹兴奋的形式体验到每一件事情,

It still allows you to come in a form in perfect timing that allows you to experience each and every one of those things in its pure exciting form.

这是一个完美时机的问题。

Again, this is an issue of perfect timing.

问:好。

Okay.

巴夏合集

巴夏:不看到负面不知道改变

2023-6-28 18:17:17

巴夏合集

巴夏:为什么有些人视而不见UFO?

2023-6-28 18:17:35

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3