巴夏:决定你的真相

巴夏:
Decide what’s true for you, really true for you on your definition of level.
在定义层面上,请决定什么对你才是真正真实的

When you do that, then you’ll be in alignment with yourself
当你这么做,你就和真实的自己一致

And you will experience your life that way
你也会真实地体验你的人生

And give everything that happens in your life,a positive meaning if you want to experience a positive effect
对于生命中发生的每件事,如果你想体验正面的影响,那请赋予它们正面的意义

If you give things negative meaning, the only effect you can get is a negative one.
而如果你赋予它们负面的意义,那你也只会受到负面的影响

Because everything is neutral
因为一切事物都是中性的

And only the meaning you give, it determines the outcome and the effect that you experience.
只有你赋予的意义,才会决定你经验到的结果,以及对你的影响

I don’t mean the way it looks.
我说的,并不是事物的表象

I mean the way it is experienced by you
而是指你对它们的体验

Because the idea and the proof of change is not that the outer world has changed.
因为改变,以及改变的证明,不是看外在世界是否改变了

It’s that you respond differently to it, even if it looks the same
而是你对它回应改变了,即使它看起来一样

That’s the proof of change.
这才是改变的证明

When you truly have changed,
当你真正改变了

then the outer reflection can change,
那么,外在的反射也会改变

But not because it has to,
倒不是因为它一定得改变

because you wouldn’t care whether it changed or not
而是因为你能自己创造积极正面的状态

if you were truly generating your own positive state.
所以,你根本不在乎它是否改变

Because it wouldn’t matter what would happen
因为不论发生什么事,都没关系

You would know that no matter what happens
因为你知道,不论发生什么事

You will only get a positive effect in your life regardless of what anyone else is getting out of it.
你的生活,都只会受到积极正面的影响,而不论其他人从中得到什么

By acting as that positive example to others
当你为他人树立了这样积极正面的榜样

You can show them that
你就向他们展示:

they can also choose to only experience positive effects in their life should they so desire to
他们也可以在生活中,只经历到积极正面的结果,如果他们有这样的渴望的话

Not that they have to
并不是说他们一定得这么做

All that makes sense?
这些话,你们能明白吗?

问:
明白!

巴夏:
好的!
巴夏合集

巴夏:内疚与做好人

2023-7-12 0:37:27

巴夏合集

巴夏:当我们推你一把

2023-7-12 0:37:39

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3