巴夏:真正的成功

这是笑笑早期翻译的视频,现整理重发
问:
I’ve been working… I feel very bad because I work for my father
对于我的工作,我感觉很不好,因为我是为我父亲工作的

And I feel like, you know, I didn’t get like a independent job.
我并没有找到一份独立的工作

巴夏:
So what?
那又能怎么样呢?

问:
He’s been supporting me to create a website, a social media
他一直资助我,帮我创建一个社交媒体网站

巴夏:
Yes? Does that excites you?
好的!这让你兴奋不?

问:
It does really excite me. But there’s something about it that is just been driving me crazy.
这的确令我兴奋,但这份工作的一些事情,把我搞得焦头烂额(快疯了)

巴夏:
Oh!Such as?
哦!比如说?

How exciting.
看你焦头烂额的样子,真让我兴奋!

What drives you crazy?
什么事情把你搞得快疯了?

问:
Fear fear
恐惧

巴夏:
Fear about what?
恐惧什么呢?

问:
I just feel guilty about succeeding
对于“成功”,我感到愧疚

巴夏:
Fear about what?
恐惧什么呢?

You feel guilty about what?
你对什么感到愧疚呢?

问:
About the possibility of succeeding
对于成功的可能性,感到恐惧与愧疚。

巴夏:
What is success
什么是成功?

Being yourself.
做你自己,才是成功!

If at first you don’t succeed, Redefine success
如果一开始你没有成功,那就重新给“成功”下定义吧!

To be that definition that works for you.
适合你的定义,才是对你的成功的定义

No one else will have the same definition of success.
每个人对于成功的定义,都是不一样的

问:
I guess I’m scare of failing, it’s one or the other.
我想,我是害怕失败!毕竟,成王败寇嘛!

巴夏:
What is failure
什么是失败

Not being yourself, that’s it.
你不是你自己,这就是失败

问:
Do you really have to be yourself a hundred percent of the time before you’re successful at being yourself ?
我是不是每时每刻都要做我自己,我才是真正的做自己?

巴夏:
No! No you do not.
不!你不需要!

But here is the paradoxical irony
这话你听起来会觉得,自相矛盾

When you’re okay with not being your true self a hundred percent of the time, you are being your true self a hundred percent of the time
但如果你对于自己,不是每时每刻都是“做自己”感到OK,那你就是每时每刻都在“做自己”。

Because you know you’re going through a process
因为你知道你是在经历这个过程。

And it’s okay to go through the process
这个经历的过程,你觉得OK。

And it’s okay to know you’re not always at your best. And that’s okay.
你也知道,自己并没有时刻都做到“最好的自己”,而这,你也觉得OK

It’s when you start keeping judgment and guilt upon yourself, that you’re going in the other direction.
当你不断给自己差评,不断感到愧疚,你就转身,向失败走去了。

It’s not because you’re not always doing exactly the thing you would like to do,
成功,不是取决于你是不是每时每刻,都在做你喜欢的事

It’s because of your attitude toward that experience that determines whether you’re successful or not.
而是你对于每个体验、每个经历的态度,决定了你是否成功

So if you’re all right with sometimes going.
所以,如果有时候一些事情搞砸了,你觉得:

Oh well, you know, I took a left turn here, it’s not what I intended,
“哦!我刚才走偏了,这不是我想要的”

But all right, I learn something from it.
“但没事,我学到功课了”

I’m not always one hundred percent of my best,
“我没有100%做到最好的自己”

But that’s okay
“但是,OK!”

Because I know that it is my intention to be,
“因为我知道,不是我自己,也是我的目的之一”

And therefore by acknowledging that it’s okay to have gone down that path
于是,你认可了自己走下坡的这段经历

Even if it wasn’t what I preferred.
“这段下坡路,虽非我所愿”

I know that, overall, I’m okay
“但我知道,总的来说,我很OK”

And I have a self-correcting self guiding system
“我内在的 自我纠错、自我引导系统”

That will always course correct and bring me back to where I prefer to be.
“永远都会把我引导回我所喜好的路上”

That is success,
这才是成功

Not because you achieve a goal,
成功,不是你达到了某个目标

Not because something comes to fruition in the way you thought it would
不是你实现了某个你想要的成果

Success is being okay with yourself at every moment,
成功,是你每时每刻都觉得自己很OK!

Even when you’re not okay with yourself ,That’s okay.
即使你不觉得自己OK,你也知道这是OK的!

If you keep judgment and guilt upon yourself that’s what stops you from being a success,
但如果你不断自我评判、自责,那你是把自己挡在成功大门之外。

Because many many people in your reality who you would look at it go:
就像你们见到某些人,忍不住惊叹:

Oh, that’s a very, very successful person
“哇!这人这么成功,真是太牛逼了!”

That’s their secret
他们成功的秘诀就在于:

Is they don’t give up. They don’t get down on themselves
他们不放弃,他们不消沉。

For suddenly maybe being out of alignment with who they prefer to be. They learn from it.
即使有时与“理想的自己”偏离了,他们从中学习

They get back into alignment and say
重新调整自己,对自己说:

Okay.
“太棒了!”

Lesson learned.
“又学到了一课!”

Let’s move on
“继续前进”

That’s success,
这才是真正的成功!

Because the process of your entire life. The process is the point. The journey is the destination
因为,你们人生的整个过程,这个过程,才是你人生的目的。你的人生旅途,就是你的目的地!

You’re not trying to get anywhere. all you’re doing is attempting to be more of yourself to the best of your ability
你不是想去某个地方,你做的一切,都为了发挥自己最大能力,成为更宏伟的自己

And if you’re doing your best, that’s all you need to do,
如果你已经尽力了,那说明你已经做了你该做的了。

And that’s a success
那你就是成功的

Does this help you
这对你有帮助吗?

Do you feel a little bit more relaxed about yourself.
你是不是觉得,自己稍微放轻松了点?

问:
I do, I do
没错!是的!

巴夏:
Then that is the measure of success
这就是衡量成功与否的标准

问:
Thank you, Bashar!
谢谢你,巴夏!

巴夏:
You are welcome
不客气

巴夏合集

巴夏:重新定义失败

2023-7-5 17:49:47

巴夏合集

巴夏:父亲的角色

2023-7-5 17:50:04

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3