巴夏:预知梦

巴夏:预知梦


问:好吧,那时候我还在上学,
Okay when uh when I was in school,

大概开学第一年,我做了个梦,
I had dreams that was like the first years of school.

我直到那时才弄丢东西,
So I did not lose the stuff apparently until then.

当我还在学校的时候,我晚上会做一些梦,梦见一两天后会发生的事情,
So when I was in school I had dreams at night where I saw things that would happen a day or two later.

我还为此做了一个游戏,
And I actually made a game out of this,

因为当我和人们交谈的时候,
Because when I went into like a conversation with people.

我知道他们会说什么,我只是改变了我的回复,看看会发生什么,
And I knew what they would say I just changed my reply and see what would happen,

这对我来说很有趣。
And this was funny for me.

巴夏:嗯,
Yes.

当下一切都存在了,所有的现实都存在了,
Well again everything exists now all realities exist now,

你所谓的过去、现在和未来都在这里,
What you call past present and future are all here,

每样东西都有不同的版本,
And there are multiple versions of everything,

所以如果你扩展了你的意识,
So if you have expanded your consciousness.

尤其是当你还年轻的时候,
Again especially when you are younger,

把它当成一个游戏,这是一件积极的事情,
And made a game out of it which is a positive thing to do.

然后它可以帮助你练习和训练你能够感知到更多存在于此时此地的现实,
Then it can help practice and train you to be able to perceive more realities that exist in the here and now moment,

因此你也许可以更清楚地感知到在你们物理世界现实显化或具体化的各种可能性,
And thus you can perhaps perceive more clearly the probabilities of which reality will manifest or crystallize in your particular physical world experience,

所以这并不罕见,
So that’s not unusual.

只是你越来越意识到,每一个极有可能显化的现实,每一个可能的实相已经被你所知了,
It’s just that you’re becoming more aware that every reality every probable reality that is most likely to manifest is already known to you.

都已经在这里存在了,
is already here and already exists,

这只是你选择走哪条路的问题,是你如何坚定地选择具体化你所感知的现实的问题。
It’s just a matter of which way you choose to go and how strongly you choose to crystallize the realities that you’re perceiving.

问:好。

巴夏:讲得通吗?明白我们讲的吗?

问:嗯。

巴夏:好的。
巴夏合集

巴夏:人们需要完全觉醒才能生活在新地球上吗?

2023-6-28 18:17:03

巴夏合集

巴夏:养成不内疚的好习惯

2023-6-28 18:17:17

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3