巴夏:偏好而不执着

巴夏:偏好而不执着

问:在你在独白的时候,我又想到了一个问题,

One more question that I just came up whilst you were having the monologue,

你最近讲了很多关于我们的主题,

You spoke about our theme a lot recently well to me,

我想到了一个问题,我们的主题之一是不是弄清楚我们的人生主题是什么?

And it just can the question came to me is it part of our theme to figure out what our theme is?

巴夏:你的人生主题就是你,

Your theme is you,

你是独一无二的,

You are unique.

你的探索主题之一是探索所有出现在你生活中的挑战,

It is the idea of exploring everything that comes up as a challenge in your life as part of your theme of exploration,

尽你所能地了解这个版本的你自己,这个版本的一切万有,

to know yourself as this version of you as this version of all that is as best as you possibly can.

然后在你的生活中表达出来,

And express that in your life.

你的主题是你,你的独特之处,

Your theme is you what makes you unique,

发生在你身上的事情让你能够探索和发现更多关于这个你是谁,

And the things that come to you that allow you to explore and discover more about who this you is.

这是你的人生主题。

That’s your theme.

问:好,非常清楚,

Okay very clear,

非常感谢,老巴!

Thank you so much, bashar!

巴夏:不客气,日安!

You are welcome good day!

问:日安!

Good day!

问:你知道,在我们跟随我们激情的时候,

You know we have our passions we keep our passions,

我认为我们在某种程度上放弃了自己的偏好,

But I believe we’re sort of letting go of our preferences,

我们的执着少了。

We’re having less insistence.

巴夏:没有,你没有放弃你的偏好,

No, you’re not letting go of your preferences,

你没有那么执着你的偏好需要以什么样的结果出现,

But you are having less insistence on the idea that you know what the outcome needs to be of your preferences.

让同步性告诉你到底需要什么结果,

Let the synchronicity show you what the outcome actually needs to be,

你没有放弃你的偏好,

You don’t let go of your preferences,

而是你不再执着你偏好的显化形式。

But you stop insisting on the form in which your preferences manifest.

问:嗯嗯。

Yes, yes.

巴夏合集

巴夏:好难有正常的人际关系?

2023-6-28 18:16:23

巴夏合集

巴夏:“OM”的意义

2023-6-28 18:16:49

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3