巴夏:内在之旅的外在表达

译者Ashitaka阿西达卡
传讯时间:2022年12月17日


问:你已经讲了很多关于采取行动来接地的重要性,

So I you’ve talked a lot about how it’s important to take action in order to ground,

你激情的能量。

the energy of your passion.

巴夏:内在之旅的外在表达

巴夏:同时也要正确地回应高我一开始发给你的激情。

And also to respond properly to the higher mind that sent you the passion to begin with.

问:所以像佛陀这样的人有很多内在之旅,

So in the case of someone like Buddha where there was the idea of travels and many Journeys Within,

内在之旅如何符合你所描述的?

How do the journeys within fit into what you’re describing?

因为你知道人们得到洞察力和诸如此类的东西。

Because of you know the insights that people get and all of that kind.

巴夏:内在之旅的外在表达

巴夏:不管你有多少次内在之旅,

No matter how many Journeys you may take within,

记住,佛陀也表达了劈柴挑水的灵性本质,也就是实际行动。

Remember that the Buddha also expressed the spiritual nature of chopping wood and carrying water which are physical actions.

换句话说,

In other words,

不要区别对待你现实中的行动,认为它在灵性上比不上内在之旅,

Don’t necessarily segregate the idea of your actions in physical reality as being any less spiritual than the inner Journeys you may take,

它永远是一个向外表达你的内在之旅的机会和外在的榜样,

It’s always an opportunity to have an outward expression and an outward example of the inner Journeys you may take,

这样别人就可以通过你榜样中的行动看到你从你的内在之旅中发现的美和讯息。

So that others may see through your example in the actions that you take the beauty and information you have discovered from your Journeys Within.

因为你可以通过你的外在行为,你的外在行动来激励别人,这些都是基于你内在的发现之旅。

Because you can be inspiring to others with your behavior outwardly your actions outwardly based on the journeys you have discovered within.

巴夏:内在之旅的外在表达

译注:只想不做是没用的,没有完成接地,没有完成闭环,当你完成内在之旅,你需要把它在外在表达出来,那便是通过现实里的行动表达出你在内在之旅中发现的美和讯息。

巴夏:内在之旅的外在表达

问:所以这其实不是非此即彼,

So it’s actually not this or that,

这是既此即彼。

It’s this and that.

巴夏:正是如此。

Exactly so.

巴夏合集

巴夏:后果并不意味着惩罚

2023-6-28 18:10:37

巴夏合集

巴夏:想要逃离现实

2023-6-28 18:10:57

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3