巴夏:当下改变过去的原理

译者Ashitaka阿西达卡
传讯时间:2023年4月29日


问:既然没有时间这种东西。
And as far as since there’s no such thing as time.

巴夏:有时间的体验,
There is the experience of time,

只是因为我们说时间是幻觉,
Just because we say time is an illusion,

时间在灵性层面的体验和在物理现实的体验不一定一样,
And it doesn’t necessarily have an experience in the same way on spiritual levels that it does in physical reality,

这并不意味着时间不存在,
Doesn’t mean time doesn’t exist.

巴夏:当下改变过去的原理


它作为一种体验而存在。
It exists as an experience,

当我们说时间不存在时,我们只是说它是一种副作用,
When we say time doesn’t exist we simply mean it’s a side effect,

它是一种虚幻的体验,
It’s an illusionary experience.

而时间的体验显然是真实的,
But the experience of time obviously is real,

你们的整个社会都建立在它之上,
You base your entire Society on it,

你们的社会是建立在时间的经验之上的,
But you base your Society on the experience of time,

时间的幻觉之上,
The illusion of time,

所以这是真实的幻觉。
So it’s real as an illusion.

巴夏:当下改变过去的原理


问:那么我们如何从当下创造过去的呢?
And so how do we create the past from the present?

巴夏:每次你改变自己的时候,
Well, again, every time you change yourself,

从线性时间的角度来看,
Looking at it from a linear time-based perspective,

因为你相信因果关系有一定的顺序,
Because you believe in cause and effect in a certain order,

巴夏:当下改变过去的原理


所以任何时候你在当下的改变,
So anytime you may change in the present,

你对因果关系的坚持会说:本质上,
Your insistence on cause and effect says: essentially,

一定是过去发生了什么不一样的事才让我成为现在这个不一样的人,
Something different must have happened in the past in order for me to be this different person in the present,

因此,你实际上是在以一种对现在的你讲得通的方式改变过去。
Therefore you are literally changing the past in a way that makes sense for who you are now,

因为你相信一定有过去什么事情发生了才会发生这种变化,才会让现在这个情况发生,
Because you believe that something must have happened to make this happen this change occur,

过去一定发生了什么事,
Something must have happened in the past,

因为你相信一定有一个最初的原因导致了这种变化的结果。
Because you believe there had to be an initial cause that created this changing effect.

讲得通吗?你明白我们在说什么吗?
Does that make sense? do you understand what we’re saying?

问:恩。
Yes.

这让我想起了…
And it kind of reminds me of the idea of a…

啥?
Excuse me?

巴夏:你说这话的时候听起来很犹豫。
You sound hesitant when you say that.

问:我只是在想就像小说里的一个人,
Well, I was just thinking about like a person in a novel,

你知道,每次你改变的时候,
You know and every time you change,

你改变了你的记忆,
You change your memories,

你改变了你的过去,依据你创造了什么样的过去才把你带到现在的你。
You change your past in terms of what you’re creating that to be to have brought you to the moment that you are.

巴夏:是啊,
Yes,

这就是它的工作原理。
That’s how it works.

我并不是说你必须那样专注它,
Now I’m not saying you have to focus on it that way,

我只是说这就是它的机制,可以说。
I’m just saying that’s the mechanics of it, so to speak.
巴夏合集

巴夏:当下的力量,每一刻都是“零”

2023-6-28 18:07:09

巴夏合集

巴夏:因为相信所以看见

2023-6-28 18:07:51

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3