巴夏:如何克服内疚感?

巴夏:如何克服内疚感?

巴夏:日安!

Good day!

问:你好,老巴,我是来自意大利的沙玛。

Hello, Bashar, this is Shama from Italy.

巴夏:好的,日安!

All right, good day!

问:谢谢你给我机会和你对话。

Thank you for the opportunity to talk to you.

巴夏:这是我们的激情和荣幸。

It is our passion and our pleasure.

问:我知道,在晚上睡觉的时候,我有一个非常丰富的梦的生活,

I am aware that during the night during my sleep I have a very rich dream life,

我做了非常深刻的内在工作,

And I do inner work profound inner work,

但到了早上我就不记得那些梦了。

But in the morning I’m not remembering those dreams.

我想知道我们在睡梦中所做的工作是否仍然有效有用,即使到了早上就忘记了。

I want to know if the work that we do in sleep is it still valid, and effective even if it’s forgotten by the morning.

巴夏:有效的,在很多情况下,它应该在早上被忘记,因为你已经完成了工作,

Yes, and in many cases, it is supposed to be forgotten by the morning, because you’ve done the work.

继续前进。

Move on.

跟随你的激情,应用那能量,

Follow Your Passion, apply the energy,

它还在那里,知识还在那里。

It’s still there, the knowledge is there.

但你得向前走,做那些能代表你的激情的事情,才能看到你在梦里所做的工作的结果,

But you have to move forward, and act on things that are representative of your passion to see the result of the work that you are doing in dream time.

这不是关于记起它,

It’s not about remembering it,

关键是应用它。

It’s about applying it.

当你朝着自己热爱的方向采取行动时,这种应用就会显现出来。

And that application will make itself evident, when you take action in the direction of your passion.

问:谢谢!

Thank you!

巴夏:如何克服内疚感?

问:你好,老巴,我是来自香港的卡罗尔。

Hello, Bashar, this is Carol from Hong Kong.

我想问的是关于对某人或动物的死亡感到内疚的问题,

I would like to ask about feeling guilty over someone or an animal’s death,

因为我们做的或未能做的事情,

Because of the things that we did or we failed to do,

有没有办法克服这种内疚感呢?

Is there a way to ever overcome this kind of guilt?

因为它真的阻止了我庆祝曾经拥有的美好回忆和生活,

Because it really stops me from celebrating life and all the good memories that we used to have,

谢谢,再见!

Thank you, bye-bye!

巴夏:问题是你是故意的吗?

The question would be did you do it intentionally?

你从中学到了什么吗?

Did you learn anything from it?

下次你会做得更好吗?动物已经原谅了你,

Will you do better next time? the animal already forgives you,

所以,让它去吧,以一种爱的方式与动物的灵魂连接。

So let it go and connect with the animal in spirit in a loving way.

即使死后,也在爱的振动中连接你的动物。

Get into the vibration of Love and the connection that you may have with the animal even after death.

但如果你从中学到了教训,

But if you’ve learned a lesson from it,

改变你的行为方式,在你与地球上的动物的关系中,做事的方式不一样了,

And will change your behavior to do things differently in your relationship with animals on the planet,

那么吸取教训,应用教训,继续前进,

Then learn the lesson, apply the lesson, and move forward,

留在内疚中只会让你延续在这段关系中产生的负面性,

Remaining in guilt allows you to only perpetuate the negativity that may have occurred in the relationship,

让你无法继续前进,

And doesn’t allow you to move forward,

动物希望你前进,

The animal wants you to move forward,

所以务必要尊重动物对你的愿望,它进入灵魂层面诱使你跟随它,与你建立联系,

So by all means respect the animal’s wishes for you by having gone on into the spirit level to lure you after it to make that connection with you,

这样你就可以继续前进,以一种更有爱的方式与地球上所有的生命建立一种更稳固、更和谐的关系。

So that you can move on and move forward in a more loving way in a more solid and harmonious relationship with all life on the planet.

巴夏合集

巴夏:残疾是因为你有不同的能力

2023-6-28 15:47:17

巴夏合集

巴夏:地球网格

2023-6-28 15:47:28

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3